Friday, September 02, 2005

a small noise

A small sampling of current bullshit:

*Larry King, interviewing a young black woman whose mother, stepfather, two little brothers, little sister and father of her baby are all missing. She's crying, overwhelmed, talking about her situation. Larry King says, "We know how you feel." Do you, Larry? Really? Been there, have you? Fucking robot.

*Laura Bush giving the most disgusting press conference in Lafayette, talking about how well things are going. Smiling, laughing. What a vacant fucking piece of porcelain. Vacant but for a healthy supply of NERVE.

I can't think clearly, I'm just rambling. Endlessly shocked. The above two examples are just small enough for me to get my mind around. The rest beggar my capacities. I just wanted to yell into the air a little.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

4 comments:

Eve said...

Unbelievable...Unfuckingbelievable.
I keep having to turn off the TV, to be able to go about my day sanely, and care for my family without crying or swearing.

Pirate said...

the whole thing gives us good idea wht the US would have been like under Gore.

Tina Rowley said...

Um, wha? When you said "idea", maybe you were looking for something more like "contrast"?

Ah, well.

Anonymous said...

I have an idea, lets go ahead and blame someone that is not running the country and hasn't totally made a mess of the whole thing.