Saturday, October 06, 2007

i repledge again to bring it

Friends, readers, blogrymen, lend me your eyes;
I come to bury the old, infrequently updated blog, not to praise it.
The not posting that people do lives after them;
The good posts are often archived with their bones.
So let it be with The Gallivanting Monkey, version one.
Blah blah blah, my statcounter fell off when I updated
To the new Blogger. I stopped posting because I could not see
Who, if anyone, was still visiting. Blah blah blah;
I like to know who's out there, but my statcounter is all weird
How I put it back, and I feel like it dropped off the memory
of THOUSANDS OF VISITS, THOUSANDS I COULD NOT SPARE.
Blah blah blah. I enjoy knowing you're there, but
Are you there, sir? Are you there, Mistress Readerpants?
I do not know; I will proceed as though you are.
I will proceed as though there were millions of you,
Quinjillions.

You all did love The Gallivanting Monkey once,
Not without cause. What cause withholds me then from
Updating frequently and with care? I will post.
Even if I post into the air.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm readin'

Eve said...

Oh, Fair Tina. I art here!
(No, a little to the left.... yup right HERE.)

Ash said...

I read this blog because I don't know anything about kids! At some point I think we will have kids and I will have a LOT to learn. This is the kind of stuff you can't find in parenting books! (Also, your posts are entertaining and Mr. Finn is super cute!)

Tina Rowley said...

Thank you, staunch ladies! I appreciate it!