Thursday, November 15, 2007

nablopomo day 15: ffffffffffffft

You know when your day starts out with a 911 call that blogging is not going to be your top priority. Everyone's all right. My mom is on a pulmonary embolism watch. Most likely she's fine. But we had some drama. And I don't have the verve to give Stan the post he deserves. Part Two of the Stan post will come as soon as I am full of the necessary beans.

National Blog Posting Month. It's not mandatory. There is no big carrot at the end of it for the blogging rabbit of me. Why am I doing it? Because I said I would and I want to keep my word. Damn it.

WHY, WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH INTEGRITY??

Oh, lord, ha ha! Ha. Ha ha ha. So much. I am swimming in it. I have no other qualities. Just that one.

Goodbye, November 15th. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

No comments: