Sunday, November 25, 2007

nablopomo day 25: it really looked like it.

So. I was in the bathroom at the grocery store today.

Before I say anything else, I want to say in my defense that I hadn't eaten anything yet all day. I was woozy! Okay? Know that I was woozy.

I was in a stall, and the...personage in the next stall left and I saw the "leg" and "foot" of the personage and I was like

OH MY GOD IT'S A REINDEER. THERE'S A REINDEER IN HERE.

It was total wonderment.

For a second! Then I knew that it was a person with a cane.

But it looked like this!



That looks like a goddamned reindeer leg. It really does.

I wish it looked like that. It didn't look like that, all "sinewy" and "leg-shaped". It wasn't a cane like that. It was, frankly, a cane like this:



Yeah. Just straight up and down like that. So I'm super crazy.

I cannot stress enough the importance of a good breakfast.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Crazy isn't all that bad! Once I thought I saw a penguin running across I-5. It was actually a hub cap skittering across the road but it really looked like a penguin.