Wednesday, September 07, 2005

oh my god stop saying BLAME GAME

I'm at the end of my tether with that phrase.

It's not a GAME. The assigning of honest-to-God blame must happen, and heads have to roll instantly to prevent more motherfucking fatally dangerous incompetence.

Ah, fuck, I'm breaking the Dan Spees rule already, and I'm not even talking to anyone in particular. I'm arguing with invisible stupid people in the air.

I've got a GAME we can play. Let's play the game where we drop Barbara Bush into the Superdome circa 5 days ago. Hey, there, Smug Face! Is this working out well for you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably already know about this, but:
http://www.moeschwag.com/sbuletmyfrja.html

Tina Rowley said...

I didn't know about that, Anon. Thanks! That's great.

Anonymous said...

The shirt has to do with this actual thing that happened:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/02.html

Thank you, Kayne West, for finally saying it out loud. Wonder if anyone will listen...

Tina Rowley said...

Yes, I saw Kanye West do his thing. That was brilliant.

john said...

The Dan Spees rule! The Dan Spees rule!