Thursday, May 18, 2006

get out your lawnchairs...

...for it's a photo parade!

I give you:

1. Lawrence of Ababia



*intermission*




2. The New Rude Gesture




3. Untitled, Because Why Try?




4. Foxotronic Sleeper




5. Again, Why Try?



And in parting, I give you two sides of Finn Rowley:

6. Finny Soprano/Finny Cagney



7. Fluffy Gandhi



P.S. And another thing! Sweet Jesus. I love MS Paint already, but I have just discovered the Free Form Select feature. Ergo, here is Finn on our honeymoon with us two days before he was conceived. Magic!



P.P.S. It's clear that Honeymoon Dave could clairvoyantly see and react to the mind-jello-wiggling adorableness of the phantom Future Finn.

4 comments:

Eve said...

I love a parade! Especially of the gorgeous and multifaceted Finn variety. Yay! More, please!

la Ketch said...

lord alive he looks just like dave. what is that prison outfit about? thanks for the photos. so great! love it.

Ash said...

Adorable!

Lakota said...

Finn is soooooo cute!!! He looks just like you and Dave. I love your blog!!!