Tuesday, November 06, 2007

yes, it is, honey. yes, it is.



This is a Pink Pearl apple. Can you believe it? Can you believe its pearly pink flesh? You may have thought MY GOD WOMAN YOUR GUMS ARE BLEEDING GET THEE TO A DENTIST but no! This is the weird true pink flesh of this apple. Also, it's delicious.



This is how the apple looks not in my hand but on my computer table. Hmm! I see!



Here is Dave, preparing his water bottle. He'll be drinking water with...



...this bean and cheese quesadilla. Poor Dave. Me, I am eating these weird, lyrical apples, and he is eating prosaic stuffed tortillas. I chronicle this. I'm chronicling this.



Yes, it's NaBloPoMo. Day 6. Dave's quote while this last picture was being taken:

It's going to be a long month, isn't it.


It's important to note that he didn't say it like a question.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That is one scary but delicious-looking apple. Like a blood orange, only not, I guess.

Ash said...

Do you guys have a George Forman grill? We have one and we make Quesadillas on it all the time - Yummy! It makes the tortillas nice and crispy. But you have to make half quesadillas with a folded tortilla or all the cheese will run out when it's grilling. Also, we grill veggies on it and put those in quesadillas and then grill the grilled veggie quesadillas on it.

girlysmack said...

Hahaha Your husband is hilarious. And I love reading his quotes with an Australian accent in my head. In my head, your husband sounds like the yellow Wiggle.